skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Good News!
My pits smell so nice with this new "Secret Vanilla Chai Anti-Perspirant".....that I want to eat them!
Thanks Secret! You're the best!
I hope these are low calorie pits I'm eating....a girl has to watch her waistline.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Well alrighty then!
Choco-latte pits it is!!!
September 30, 2008 at 3:20 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
2009
(42)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(43)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(13)
Good News!
Water Duties
Kitty Theatre
Doggy Day at The Beach
Big Problems
So Far So Good
Moco Sucky Blanket
Keeping B.C. Beautiful
Salsa Snobs
Back to Work!
I Has A Confort
Testing The Email Function
My "Guey"
Blogs & Sites
A Canuck in Cancun
7 years ago
blah...blah...blah... Ginger!
Blue Nomadic
Dropped In
16 years ago
Fned's Blog
12 years ago
Heather in Paradise
8 years ago
I Can Has Cheezburger
21 hours ago
I Don't Like You In That Way
Isla Mujeres: Gringo in Paradise
14 years ago
Just Married Chilean Style
3 months ago
Kirks Sloppy Mind Noggins
1 week ago
Living the Lisa Loca
Mexico "Way"
9 years ago
Mexico or Bust
17 years ago
Mexico Vacation Central
Mi blog es tu blog
2 months ago
Moving to Mexico
12 years ago
My Blue Streak
17 years ago
New beginnings in Manzanillo
16 years ago
Playa del Carmen Real Estate Blog - Observations on Life and Real Estate in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
11 years ago
RiverGirl
10 years ago
Stuck In Customs
1 year ago
Tacogirl
17 years ago
The Daily Coyote
4 months ago
The Rosas-Standring Family
15 years ago
Trauma: The Drama
14 years ago
¡Órale, pues!
17 years ago
¿What do I do all day?
1 comment:
Well alrighty then!
Choco-latte pits it is!!!
Post a Comment