When I moved to Cancun they didn't sell my deoderant. So after lots of trial and error, I finally narrowed it down to two roll-ons that I liked....A LOT A LOT. They were better than anything I ever used before and I liked to rotate and switch it up. I swore I'd never go back to the crap I was using before and even went so far as to forget what the hell it was.
Apparently roll-ons are not that popular here and of course they don't have Rexona AT ALL. And did you know that the Adidas deoderant I like doesn't come in roll-ons here and that they only have the sticks? And you guessed it....the stick sucks stinky pits!
So now what??? Fuck. I'm over the trial and error process. Someone ship me some deoderant or something. What I'm using now doesn't work very good. What's a girl gotta go through to keep her pits smelling like baby powder all day long? If the stuff I used before worked in the Cancun heat, it's gotta work here. EXCEPT THE STORES HERE DON'T HAVE IT!
In the meantime....don't smell my pits until I figure this out. Crap.
7 years ago
13 comments:
Just thinking out loud here for a sec. Perhaps there was an ingredient in the deodorant you used in Cancun that is not allowed/legal in deodorant sold in Canada?
Maybe....if you could email someone in Cancun the names of the 2 deodorants that you liked, they could send you the names of everything in both so that you could see if there is something in those 2 deodorants that is missing from what is sold in Canada. (For example, the Adidas product is missing something....but what & why?)
It could be something that you can buy separate, and add to any deodorant sold in Canada to achieve the same effect you had in Cancun.
Sounds silly at first blush, but I know that when you purchase mass market soap here in the USA, they strip most everything from it that would make your skin soft....they do that to force you to buy lotion to put on after you clean with the regular soap. But if you buy some homemade soaps, they leave all the skin softeners in the soap, so you no longer need to buy lotion...the soap leaves your skin clean & soft, not clean & dry as fook.
In the mean time...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND SOME ROXENA DEODORANT TO VANCOUVER??!! Stinky pits is NO fun!
OOPS! I forgot to say...
Michelle N Chicago
Holy shit CSI girl! I never even cosidered these things! And you know what? I'm pissed about the whole soap thing. Fuckers!
(I apolgize for my use of dirty words if it offends anyone. With any luck, that's part of the reason I have readers...)
Thanks for signing who you are btw...I was like why is Anon. getting all technical and stuff? It sounds like they MUST know me and care enough to write a response like that. lol
I can send you the deodorant...let me know what it is you want. Since I had family bring/ship my deodorant here for 5 years,it seems like karma payback!!
La Lurker
I think I have it figured out. Someone recommended Secret Vanilla Chai and she said it smells awesome. So I'm going to give that a try before I make people ship me stupid stuff. lol.
Let us know how the Secret works...I will email you the link to the company that I buy my homemade soaps from.
You REALLY hot and sexy and this blog post proves it! Missing you, smelly pits or no. Wish you could have been with us at the show last Friday.
Hey sweetie,
Let us know how the test goes, cuz, the owners below us are from up there and they will be here for a week in November. Would be easy to get you your fave.
Hugs Mi
That is so kind of you Mimi thank you! I am going to buy the trial stuff today and see how it goes. I'd like to find something here so I don't have to bug people! lol.
And if all else fails,, I googled "Adidas Roll-on" and bunch of sites on Amazon.com popped up,, several types,, don't know which is your fav,, but it's there,, and they can send it right to your door.. Roll On Liz
I really like Secret invisible gel deodorant. Doesn't give me the dreaded white marks on the clothes, either.
barry - You has a smart!
heather - I got the secret vanilla chai and I want to eat my pits. That sounded so cool I am going to create a blog and say that exact same thing right this second!
Next time we visit Mexico can send you some rexona - we get it for a friend here in Belize who used to live in Playa.
Post a Comment