Friday, September 19, 2008

Moco Sucky Blanket

If you stick around long enough to watch the whole thing, turn your speakers up. You can hear her purring at the end.

This is her obsession. This is how she keeps me up at night. She turns into a sucky blanket purring kneading zombie. And she ONLY does it when I'm in bed. She wont go off on her own and sucky blanket zombie by herself.

My guess is she lost her mama early on. She was a street kitty when I found her. She had just escaped getting run over by two cars and had spray paint all over her. She looked into my eyes and said, "You're going to take me home cuz you're a sucker!"...... And I did.


I've got "SUCKER" written across my forehead.

4 comments:

Bluestreak said...

OMG!!!!!!!!

My cat does the EXACT. SAME. THING. We call it the "mommy blanket".

hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

my cat did the exact same thing too,i think its a kitty thing they do to keep us up at night ,some sorta kitty conspiracy hehe...

Norma

My Way said...

Oh good. I am glad that cats are annoying owners all over the world!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Christ, that's cute. It IS from being weaned too soon, poor baby. My kitty did that, too. He died about a month ago (he was old, about 16 when he passed, and we left him with an Aunt when we moved here).

Bless the street kitties. Bless them.