Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Madonna Vancouver Video

Ok.

As promised, here are my clips (put all together for you) of the Madonna concert.

If you pay close attention, on one of the clips, I follow my boyfriend with the camera and completely forget about Madonna.

And um, plug your ears cuz you can hear me singing in some of the clips, especially the last one. :)

ENJOY!



6 comments:

JJ said...

Your boyfriend totally wants to make out with you.


Woooh-oh-oh-oh-ooooooooooooooooooooh

My Way said...

I know. You could tell too right?

Isn't it wayyy past your bed time?

CancunCanuck said...

I'm so jealous I could spit. Fabulous!!! And really, how can you not sing along?

Fned said...

hehehhe.... I think you sing better than Madonna. For real. :)

Fned.

My Way said...

Canucka - It was fun...maybe Madonna will come to Cancun? lol

Fned - Thanks! I sing better than Britney too!

Anonymous said...

hmm i like ur boyfriend too LOL ,so r u thinking of pursuing a career as a singer Liz...maybe ur bf can work as a back up dancer with you not madonna

nice vids thanks!
Norma