Friday, November 21, 2008

Newsflash!

A construction worker said "Good Morning" to me on my way to work.

He didn't make long kissy sounds followed by a disgusting low toned, "MMmmmm Mamacita Rica" nor did he whistle or a click his mouth or undress me with his eyes.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

And confusing all at the same time. I mean, did he not think I was hot? LOL!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha you can come by my street anytime,they are covering the baches haha and they do say all those things u miss and undress me with their eyes:P id take a decent construction worker over the Cancun ones :P

Norma

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you should have licked your lips in SLOW motion while visually undressing HIM...just for kicks, of course!LOL!

Bluestreak said...

he deserved a strip tease for that.

Anonymous said...

of course your hot.. you are la guapisisima jijijii.. kisses for you

My Way said...

Anon - I know, I've come across some really disgusting ones!

Spicy - He wasn't hot. But I appreciated his normalness. lol.

Bluestreak - Read above. lol.

Batik - Gracias! :)

Kirk said...

he totally deserves to get laid by you now

My Way said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww