Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Madonna Vancouver Pics

As promised, here are the concert pics that I took.

I had such a great time and cannot believe the stamina of this 50 year old woman....uh...not to mention her extremely toned and fit body. I couldn't see any fat on her! And believe me....I was close and looking really really hard! lol.

Anyhow, the highlights of the show were when she came out in this kick ass white care (see pics), when she got pissed at someone for smoking, and when she said, "That fucking clock has been staring at me all night long" (digital clock at the back of the stadium...counting down time) and after she did the song "She's Not Me"she totally psycho spazzed out (no video I too busy watching in amazement....seems I'm not the only psycho thrasher out there! :) ). Oh, and singing "Like A Virgin" with her was pretty cool too (video to come).

OK so I'll shut up now so you can look at the pics. ENJOY!:













That's my boyfriend you see Madonna sitting with in the pic above. I let her borrow him for her show. In one of the videos I'm so enamored with him that I followed him with my camera instead of Madonna. LOL. *Blush*


















Stay tuned for videos....have to upload them....such a chore....

6 comments:

JJ said...

Wow - you WERE really close! Glad you got the opportunity to see the show and in such a memorable manner!

Cdn Cat said...

Awesome photos....you lucky girl! Thanks for sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

luv the pics ,cant wait for the videos!!
Norma

Kirk said...

who was that with the Guitar, Charro?

My Way said...

JJ - Yes...pretty freakin close. You can get a better idea of how close with the vids. Will have to wait til next week.

Cdn Cat - Thanks! :)

Anon.- Next week!

Kirk - Yes...that was her!

Fned said...

Dude you were SO close!!!! No fair! I can't see any wrinkles or cellulite!

I might as well kill myself now :(

Fned.