Monday, November 17, 2008

What I Came Home To Today:




Nice right? Let me give you a hint as to who did it.
You can run but you cannot hide!


Here she is inspecting her work:


F'n Moco!

12 comments:

JJ said...

Hmmm. That looks more like something Diesel would do, not my little angel.

So, were there, like, leaves and stuff on that?

Anonymous said...

I point no fingers....I just say look at the evidence...and there is a Tigger...right in the middle of the mess. Hmmmmmm....I´m just saying....

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

I have discovered little presents like this one at my home, lately. My new little kitten looks at me totally innocently and with her little telepathic mind, tries to get me to blame my 11 year old, 20 pound beast. It has not worked yet, but she keeps trying.

CancunCanuck said...

Devil kitty, look at those eyes, themz are evil plant-killing eyes! :)

My Way said...

JJ - Ignore the no leaves part! This isn't about how I killed that stupid plant!

Inspector - I put tigger on lock down tonight....just to make sure.

Rosa - I have another cat who is just a couple years older than the "evil" cat and she is an angel. I got Moco from the streets so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by her dangerous and obnoxious activities.

Moco - I'm with you! Moco totally killed the plant by ripping the leaves off! Thanks for clarifying that!

Cdn Cat said...

Ruh Roh....should I be changing my mind about adopting an LM5 from Rivergirl? That's a Lean Mean Mexican Meowing Mousing Machine, LM5 for short. I'm thinking this looks kind of like something a dog...a small dog...a small dog named Diesel would do. Yes I think the cat is being framed!

Anonymous said...

hmm im having second thoughts about adopting a kitty now ,lol..i forgot about how destructive they can be but i was focusing on the cuteness LOL i guess i shoudl consider theres a price for cute :P

Norma

Anonymous said...

Maybe the cat didn't like the fact that you kept 2 sticks in a pot of dirt inside the house?

just wonderin'
janie

My Way said...

Cdn Cat - If you are getting the kitty from Mexico, then you should not change your mind. I have two cats and one is psycho and the other is normal. Perhaps you will get lucky? Heck, get two, it will increase your chances of getting a normal kit kit.

Norma - This one was kinda my fault. I put it up high so she wouldn't get to it while fully knowing that she climbs up there all the time.

Janie - The leaves couldn't fit in the shot. I know nothing of what you speak.

Anonymous said...

This just confirms why I love dogs so much an can't stand cats!!!

Bluestreak said...

my cat breaks a glass at least once a week. you would think that his owners would wise up and stop leaving glasses around, but no. We love sweeping up broken glass mixed with water.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you totally know that Diesel did it and framed Moco. As Moco's attorney, I motion for a mistrial and demand a new jury.