Friday, November 28, 2008

how do i know if my stolen car is in mexico

Like my fellow bloggers, I am always interested in my stats and how people come to land on my blog. The following search term took someone to my Mexico "Way" blog:

"how do i know if my stolen car is in mexico"

I don't think I've ever written about driving your stolen car in Mexico. And I don't think I've driven your stolen car in Mexico, but if I in fact did purchase and drive your stolen car in Mexico, I apologize.
I hope you find it.

3 comments:

CancunCanuck said...

"How do I know if my car is stolen in Mexico?" Probably the same way you know it's been stolen anywhere, it's not where you left it!

Silly question....

My Way said...

Not so silly. You mixed up a couple of words. It was, "how do I know if my stolen car is in Mexico". Meaning, if their car was stolen in the US, is it possible it's in Mexico...? I'm sure this actually happens a shitload.

CancunCanuck said...

Duh, please excuse my dyslexia.

ahem, back to your regularly scheduled blogginess.