
Has anyone out there watched this show on A&E?
It's about a team of paranormal investigators who try to find answers to real-life paranormal activity. This includes sixth-sense experiences, ghost sightings, demonic disturbances, and other strange phenomenon.
I like the show a lot. It can be kind of scary sometimes but most often, in the end, they calm any disturbances and provide answers to those who are seeking them.
Usually, I can watch the show and go to bed no problem. This is mostly because by the end of most of episodes, they solve the problem and tell the haunting ghost to go into the light. They usually end in a half hour and at the end of the show they update you to let you know that there have been no sightings/disturbances since they helped the people with their "problem".
Last night was different though.
Since a young age I have avoided watching movies like Poltergeist & The Exorcist. Anything demonic freaks me the fuck out. Ghosts I can handle. Demons....not so much. I will never watch those movies. Even though I know they are pretty much a joke these days because of the horrible effects, I just can't do it.
So why the hell did I watch last nights episode of Paranormal State when a girl was apparently possessed by a demon? By the way the Demon's name was "6". How NICE.
It must have been one of those train wreck things where I know I shouldn't watch, but I did. It was an hour episode starting at 11pm (STUPID ME STUPID ME!) and I watched every single moment of it.
Crazy shit was going on where words were scratched onto the girl's stomach and back and the demon was entering her body and saying stuff like, "Why would I leave her? She's weak and easy!". Freak me the F out! I am certain I would have been fine if they had exercised the demon and he left the poor girl alone. And well, it seems as though they did. Except at the end of the show they do an update and the words that scrolled across the screen have been haunting me every since.
It said that a few months later, the girl had to be taken to hospital because she was burned with holy water. Which means, the demon came back. And that stresses me out.
So yeah, I didn't sleep worth shit last night. My pets obviously sensed my fear because Diablo slept on the bed with me which she rarely does these days and Diesel was barking at nothing during various points throughout the night. Thanks for the reassurance there Diesel! Moco of course was passed out on my pillow like a bump on a log taking up space.
It's at this point in time where I need to remind you to stay the hell away from things like Ouija Boards, seances, voodoo dolls, Electronic Voice Phenomenon (EVP), and anything else that may be a portal. A portal may even be a painting of a demon on your wall coupled by severe depression and drug addiction, or a tattoo that you think just looks cool but has been used historically as a vortex for witchery. Also, make sure you respect areas such as cemetaries or native indian burial grounds. In other words, don't do silly things like burn voodoo dolls, Oija Boards or have seances in cemetaries while you are smoking dope ok?
Lets hope I can get some sleep tonight.
And if not, I'll just call up these guys:

P.S. For some reason I think the main guy on the show is hot. Don't ask me why. I just do.
Amen.
4 comments:
did you happen to see the other possession episode with the ex-drug addict with satanic tattoos?
poor guy. it was making him want to kill his family.
he cried and snot flew out.
thanks for reading my blog!
yours is cool too. -bookmark'd-
k
hehe...i just got done with a really REALLY freaky online quoija board ..screeching noises and screams...really scary ,funny i had to read this right after i got done playing with that app....
Norma
Oooooooh, scawy! See me, I love that stuff! But it is freaky when you don't think it's going to bother you and then you end up with the heebie jeebies for a week. Sorry that one hit you!
(And I think he's hot too!)
omg!
I watched that episode.
I think Ryan is attractive too. In some really weird creepy way.
and yes, I'm freaked out like heck.
I still want to see the list of the demon names that chip wrote.
Post a Comment