Saturday, October 11, 2008

Diesel Meets Baby For First Time


5 comments:

CancunCanuck said...

Awww, too cute! What a good boy he is. Oh, and the baby's not so bad either. :)

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did you get the name Diesel for a dog? Did you find him at the gas station or something? I'm stumpped trying to figure this one out....

My Way said...

Canuck - Glad you thought it was cute. I thought maybe it was only cute for me since I'm Diesel's mom. lol.

Picante - I like the name Diesel...but I did not name him. And I ain't askin the person who did. lol. I didn't name Moco her name either. But I do know why she is called that and it's very fitting.

Anonymous said...

I like the name Diesel as well....it's unique, but not stupid, which is why I was curious as to how he got named.

I could actually be biased tho...since I drool like a St. Bernard whenever I see Vin Diesel.

Islagringo said...

With my law background, I was thinking "How clever of the parents to get this on film. When Diesel bites the baby they can sue and have proof!" LOL! Just kidding. It was cute. "Is this a human? Mmm. Smells like a human. Not sure they come this small though. He's my size for Pete's sake!"