AWWWWW, She looks so cute and innocent in these photos...makes me miss her. Ah, but I remember the good ole days..."Moco! Don´t touch the baby Jesus!" LOL
aww..hmm i've got kitty envy now...leave u a psychokittyhttp://www.engrish.com//wp-content/uploads/2008/08/hello-hitty.jpg
Anon 1 - She did love the baby jesus huh? She has issues. I'm sure. I am sure I just might kill her too :)Anon 2 - Who are you and why do you send me links to really poor engrish I cannot understand???? Hmmmm. Why?
That is one cute kitty... even though in that last pic it looks like she's sticking her tongue at ya... LOLFned. P.S. Random comment: Your pics made miss having carpets. :(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWWWWW, She looks so cute and innocent in these photos...makes me miss her.
Ah, but I remember the good ole days..."Moco! Don´t touch the baby Jesus!" LOL
aww..hmm i've got kitty envy now...
leave u a psychokitty
http://www.engrish.com//wp-content/uploads/2008/08/hello-hitty.jpg
Anon 1 - She did love the baby jesus huh? She has issues. I'm sure. I am sure I just might kill her too :)
Anon 2 - Who are you and why do you send me links to really poor engrish I cannot understand???? Hmmmm. Why?
That is one cute kitty... even though in that last pic it looks like she's sticking her tongue at ya... LOL
Fned.
P.S. Random comment: Your pics made miss having carpets. :(
Post a Comment