
......in my arms! :)
Had you fooled.
This is my best friend's baby, Deo (pronounced Dio en Español). He is a total angel!
I have video of Diesel meeting him for the first time. This was Diesel's first baby and it was nice to see how gentle he was. The video is super cute and I will have to post when I have more time.
Have a great weekend!
5 comments:
LOL! For a split second there you had me wondering.....
Deo is really cute. There's definitely some good DNA lurking in them bones somewhere.
If you are asked to babysit....remember to chant...."no cinnamon, no cinnamon, no cinnamon...I'd hate to have to come to Vancouver to represent you in a child abuse matter!LOL!
Three things:
1) You're a natural!
2) You're still tan
and
3) I really like that sweater!
Picante - Yes, he has good DNA for sure. Both mom and dad are hot and really good people.
JJ -
1) THANKS! :)
2) I am not letting go of a tan I worked 6 years for. This tan is sticking with me!
3)I like that sweater too! I have one similar in brown with turquoise in it.
Ok, first the pregnancy test, than the baby shot.
Something you want to tell us girl??
(see? this is what happens when I drop off the face of the bloggersphere and come back).
Fned.
Fned - Ha ha that's funny! Yeah um...no I got nothing. LOL. Total coincidence!
Post a Comment