Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Monkeys. All a bunch of monkeys!

So I go into the fridge this morning at work and some freakin Monkey put his (notice how I said "his") lunch on TOP of my nice fruit and cheese in the fridge.

W

T

F

What is wrong with people? There are shelves all over the place. Go find your own fridge space.

Seriously, these people are lucky I don't catch them in the act.

I'd totally make sure we were alone in the kitchen and then take their lasagna lunch and smash it in their face and then report them to HR and tell them they did it to themselves and that I think they might need to see a psychologist or something and that I fear for my own safety.

Revenge is a bitch.

3 comments:

JJ said...

I guess the only good thing about this dreary flipping weather is that it's got you on edge and things are annoying you and so then you blog about them.

My ex used to take "a bite" out of someone's lunch and rewrap it all crazy when they put it on his in the work fridge (By "a bite" I mean a fake bite, but they could never be sure of the difference).

Cdn Cat said...

Holy Hannah!....and I thought I was the only one that secretly thought these frig monkeys need to be put in their place.

This morning I open the work frig and someone brought half their fucking groceries from home. I mean...loaf of bread, 2 huge packages of coldcuts, package of cheese jar of mayo and jar of mustard and a 2 litre bottle of coke. WTF!!! Get up 5 minutes earlier and make the damn sandwich at home! Where the hell are the rest of us supposed to put our lunch?
Bendover comes to mind...Bro.

My Way...you are not alone....

My Way said...

JJ, your ex is the devil. But if he did that to me it would be super good blog material.

Cat, some people do that here and actually I'll bring a couple yogurts and apples and shit like that but not a barrel of salad for the entire week. lol. People are funny. Or Monkeys. I knew I was not alone and it's nice to hear it!