Apparently, if you search Google for "guey cock", I show up in 2nd place!
The best part is that, now, after I post this, I'm sure to become the FIRST.
Didn't you always want to come first when someone searched "guey cock"? I know you did!!!! I can just taste the jealousy!!!!
So here I go. Here is my attempt at becoming first. I love to shoot for the stars! EAT this Search Engine Optimization maniacs!!!:
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
guey cock
I dare you to beat me at this game!
Yo mama and her guey cock!
Yeah bitches!
7 years ago
1 comment:
Good news! You're #1 on Google! But you're still #2 on Yahoo and Altavista, and on Ask.com and Bing I pretty much gave up after page 4. I don't really know of any other ones off the top of my head (pardon the pun) but hey, you beat them out at Google!
Post a Comment