Monday, February 8, 2010

Mini-Van Drivers = Road Rage for Me

I don't know what the hell it is about mini-van drivers but they, without a doubt, like 99% of the time, drive like f'n assholes.

I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to post "F'n minivan driver's convention!!!" on my Facebook status but have refrained from doing so since talking on the phone or texting is all sorts of illegal these days. If I can refrain from doing that, I think that mini-van drivers can refrain from doing their best to annoy the hell out of me.

I'm going to make the assumption that there are kids in those mini-vans which is why the driver is being more "cautious". But in reality, they are only making things worse by swerving in and out of lanes, not signalling, driving below the speed limit and secretly emitting signals that mock me into road rage status.

Am I the only one that thinks mini-vans are a nightmare? AND Yogurt manufacturers?

2 comments:

Kyle said...

My Mom drove a mini-van for many years and I love her very much. That's all I will say about that :) However, Yogurt manufacturers. EW. Who wants to eat something with LIVE cultures? I don't want anything live in any of my food, thank you very much.

My Way said...

See that's why I said 99% and not 100%. A friend of mine has one and well, he drives super fast. Your mom is so in the 1%. She be cool like that.