skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, January 16, 2009
Tourist In Jail Intro
There was this dude who was spewing at the mouth and getting all up in my amiga's face:
I think I made the same face too!
And then he did this:
To Be Continued.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
▼
2009
(42)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(3)
▼
January
(7)
I Love You Tiffany
The Gum. Respect It.
Tourist In Jail Intro
So How's Kickboxing Going?
Who Bugs Me More?
Snow Dancing
We Made It!
►
2008
(43)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
Blogs & Sites
A Canuck in Cancun
7 years ago
blah...blah...blah... Ginger!
Blue Nomadic
Dropped In
16 years ago
Fned's Blog
12 years ago
Heather in Paradise
8 years ago
I Can Has Cheezburger
3 days ago
I Don't Like You In That Way
Isla Mujeres: Gringo in Paradise
14 years ago
Just Married Chilean Style
1 month ago
Kirks Sloppy Mind Noggins
2 months ago
Living the Lisa Loca
Mexico "Way"
8 years ago
Mexico or Bust
17 years ago
Mexico Vacation Central
Mi blog es tu blog
5 weeks ago
Moving to Mexico
12 years ago
My Blue Streak
17 years ago
New beginnings in Manzanillo
16 years ago
Playa del Carmen Real Estate Blog - Observations on Life and Real Estate in Playa del Carmen, Mexico
11 years ago
RiverGirl
10 years ago
Stuck In Customs
11 months ago
Tacogirl
17 years ago
The Daily Coyote
3 months ago
The Rosas-Standring Family
15 years ago
Trauma: The Drama
13 years ago
¡Órale, pues!
17 years ago
¿What do I do all day?
No comments:
Post a Comment