Why are refried beans like $3.00 a can at the supermarket where I live? From what I can remember, refried beans in Mexico are cheap as shit. But $3.00 a can? For refried beans that were made in Canada and the US? What are you all smoking? I think crack is cheaper?
5 comments:
you have to ask what we are all smoking??..Same as you..B.C Bud!!! Unless your hanging in the downtown area crunch'in up crack....
No, the only crack I have is ass crack and well, maybe a couple of other cracks on my body but seriously...they should all be more expensive than refried beans but their not. Refried beans are the most expensive shit evah! $3.00 a can and UP. The fancy ones are $5.00!
Well its nice to know that you have personal crack...lol...But the price of those beans are ridiculous. How much dust are on those cans??...Speaking of cans...you have those too??..lol..Maybe ask your boss for a raise cause your use to living in Mexico...(same guy that post before)..later
Just bought a can yesterday for 10 pesos. - but then again... I do live in Mexico! That is crazy. but hey if it makes you feel better- a bag of pretzles here in Tulum is almost $7 usd!!!
Okay, you are going to hate me, but why are you buying canned beans?
Come on, buy some dried pintos and cook them up. Put the beans and some of their juice in a large frying pan, with cooked diced onions and a diced chile or two. Fry it up, lard is best, butter is 2nd best but you vegans can use vegetable oil. Then take a bean smasher (mistakenly labeled a potato smasher in your grocery store) and smash them up.
Also salt to taste, much better than canned, very easy. You can also use black beans for an even better taste!!!
I saw Pillsbury biscuits in in the cold case at Mega, they were almost 60 pesos, the cinnamon rolls were 80 and crescent rolls were 70. Who buys that stuff? I cannot begin to imagine it.
regards,
Theresa
Post a Comment